IPAS Summer Camp
Musical Theater Summer Camps
In IPAS’s Musical Theatre Summer Camp workshop helps to build confidence, self-esteem and stage presence! During the week, campers will learn choreography, songs, and do workshops on script work. During the first week, campers will have the opportunity to perform a piece of their choice (song, dance or monologue), an opening number, halftime number and participate as background performers in other acts in a Cabaret-stlye show called “Featuring U”. In the second week, they will get to perform in a Musical play unless all kids really want to do the same kind of show twice.
Campers also help to make set decorations and props during Craft time. On the Friday of each week, campers will have the opportunity to perform a final show for their parents and other family members however, due to Covid restrictions we will be filming the last show this year.
The camp runs Monday to Friday from 9am – 4pm with a final show recorded and streamed. Each week is a different theme, so you can register for more than one week! Max 10 children in each camp workshop.
Camp Dates, Age Groups and location
Ages: 4 – 7 and Ages: 9 – 12
Dates: Aug 9th – 13th, 2021.
Time: 9am – 4pm
Location: IPAS, 4 Alliance blvd. Unit #4 & 5. Barrie, ON
Cost: $226 ($200 Plus Tax)
What to bring
1) Water Bottle (Water refills are available)
2) Snacks (Vending machine available)
4) Comfortable clothing
5) Indoor shoes
6) Face mask for entry (Clear breathable face masks provided for performance)
Cost: $226 ($200 Plus Tax)
Early drop off (8:30 am – 9 pm) – additional $30/week, Late pick up (4 pm – 4:30 pm) – additional $30/week
Please send an e-transfer to: email@example.com
If you pay online, there will be a 2% service charge. If you would like to avoid the service charge, you may send in an e-transfer TO: INFO@IPASTUDIO.NET or pay in person at out head office located at: 4 Alliance blvd, unit #4 & 5, Barrie ON. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Infinity Performing Arts Studio is committed to keeping every child safe and healthy during the workshops / rehearsals at our location by implementing safety regulations to ensure that we are accommodating all parents’ expectations.
1) All surfaces, washrooms, floors and objects in the workshop areas will be wiped down with disinfectant before every session.
2) There will be a maximum of 10 children per session in order to make social distancing possible of 2 meters or more apart.
3) After each break/snack time, we will have everyone wash/sanitize their hands.
4) We will have each child sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the facility.
6) We will send reminders to parents to keep children home if they are sick.
7) During camp, nice comfortable clear masks will be provided or children may wear their own masks. However, when performing or singing, they will be asked to remove their mask or wear a clear mask while being socially distanced.
8) During camp, we will remind/teach children good coughing and sneezing etiquette, and to avoid touching their faces as much as they can.
Spaces are limited as we are only accepting 10 kids per workshop!
Your child’s spot will not be garanteed until the full payment is made.
If you would like to guarantee your child’s spot now, please fill out the online form below, and send an email money transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or click the paypal button or make an appointment and come into the office to pay by debit, credit or cash.
No registration is valid without payment prior to the first day of workshops. Once a full payment is made, your child’s spot will be secured.
Summer Camp Fee: $230.52