COVID-19 Safety Plan
IPAS Covid-19 Health and Safety Plan
Infinity Performing Arts Studio is committed to keeping every child safe and healthy during the workshops / rehearsals at our location by implementing safety regulations to ensure that we are accommodating all parents’ expectations.
1) All surfaces, washrooms, floors and objects in the workshop areas will be wiped down with disinfectant before every session.
2) There will be a maximum of 10 children per session in order to make social distancing possible of 2 meters or more apart.
3) After break/snack time, we will have everyone wash/sanitize their hands.
4) We will have each child sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the facility.
5) We will have weekly reminders to parents to self-isolate if they have left and re-entered the country.
6) We will have weekly reminders to parents to keep children home if they are sick.
7) During class, nice comfortable clear masks will be provided and all of the students will be evenly socially distanced. The great thing is that they are the same students every week.
8) During class, we will remind/teach children good coughing and sneezing etiquette, and to avoid touching their faces as much as they can.
9) There will be a covid screening each week before class to make sure we are all feeling our best!